Begining of depression
Hi, I would like to know more about how to support a loved one who had stroke emotionally & psychologically .. After stroke my grand ma lost interest in everything , mood disorder , confused , give up & have insonmia
16 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi the first thing u should do is consult a psychiatrist personally ASAP in ur city and get her evaluation done properly it's for her own gud and wellbeing. Don't wait more to show . Tc
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.