Bad breath

Sir I am suffering from bad breathing. I m not addicted to any bad habits as smoking or tobacco. Specially at eveing i feel my teeth and tongue is layered with dirt. When my head is aching it occurs most. My stomach is also not so clear most of tim My job profile is such that there is no physical work.. Please suggest.
views-icons 97 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Bad breath

Hi as u said u have some gastric problem., kindly take an advice from a physician, because this may be a cause of bad breath, apart from this just visit ur local dentist for a dental checkup to rule out ne dental causes..best of luck
Please try drinking more water. Constipation and acidity are predominating factors resulting in bad breadth. Take proper antacids empty stomach and increase intake of water. Ur problem would be gradualy resolved. Also consult dentist so that any sign of calculus and palque can be eliminated.
Some people hv less saliva secretion this leads to quick bacteria accumulation on tongue that leads to bad breath, brush ur posterior part of tongue, whish is most comman cause of bad breath under normal conditions visit ur nearby dentist to ruleout any gum disease,make habbit of night brushing, worm water and salt gurgle.drink lot's of Water.
Dr. Nikhil Singhvi Hyderabad | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
Hi! We can start with Scaling(cleaning) of your teeth and gums and then we can go step by step to ascertain your problem and try and eliminate it. In the mean time you can start with Luke warm water and salt rinses 2-3 times per day. See you soon!