Doctor Answers (7) on Bad breadth
▪Use good quality mouth wash daily at least half an hour after brushing.
▪Brush twice daily.
▪Do vigorous gargling after every meal
》Your problem will be solved.
Dr.Hemant kumar singh
Decayed teeth, locked (impacted) third molars, acidity, etc
Once you get the cause, get treatment for that, your problem will be solved, many home remedies also available like oral irrigator that pulses water between your teeth to remove food particles which routine brush or floss cant remove
Dr Selukar Kishor
- practice good oral hygiene.
- Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque.
- Don't forget to brush the tongue, too.
- Replace your toothbrush every 2 to 3 months or after an illness.
- Use floss or an interdental cleaner to remove food particles and plaque between teeth once a day.
- See your dentist regularly -- at least twice a year. He or she will conduct an oral exam and professional teeth cleaning and will be able to detect and treat periodontal disease, dry mouth, or other problems that may be the cause of bad mouth odor.
- Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist.
- Chewing gum (preferably sugarless) stimulates the production of saliva, which helps wash away food particles and bacteria.