Backpain & shoulder pain

Hi I regular getting lower back pain and shoulder joint and hand joint and pain from back to lower right leg .not able to carry weight as it creates pain in my body. pain is maximum when ate food and stomach is full .every morning its right leg shivered .pain got reduced when i freshed up in morning.please s uggest.

Doctor Answers (1) on Backpain & shoulder pain

Dr. Hitin Mathur Noida | Orthopedic Surgeon
This is Dr Hitin Mathur, Orthopaedic surgeon at Fortis c-doc Hospital New Delhi. Welcome to Practo. Your back pain with radiation to the right leg suggest but there may be an element of nerve compression in the back. The cause of your other joint pains needs to be found out. I would recommend that you get the following blood tests done fasting: calcium, phosphorous, Alkaline phosphatase, Vitamin D, uric acid and anti CCP along with x-ray LS spine AP and Lateral views revert back with investigation reports.