Back problem
I have started to feel my back weakening. I am a IT personnel. Because I sit for so long. I feel my body is weakening. Suggest some ways to stay fit.

Hello there. Do some stretching exercises and core strengthening exercises. Regards
Mostly problem of back,shoulder and neck are cimmen in IT field due to long sitting ad working on computer . There is tendency of growing weakness ad stiffness in back ad neck . Try ergonomic(modifications at your work place like your chair,table ad your computer position) ad do stretching ad strength in exercises of back ad whole body in morning or u can consult ur local area physiotherapist or yoga instructor .
Hi there, as u mentioned, your job requires you to sit for a prolonged time. .. there may be mechanical load on your upper and lower back muscles... when a muscle assumes a same position for a long stretch of time and this happens everyday, there are chances of developing muscle imbalance. One group of it will go on contracting and the opposite group of muscle will go on lenghening... for your case, stretching is required at intervals whole day. If possible, seek for an ergonomic advice at your workplace... for more precise evaluation meet a physiotherapist. ...