Back pain problem
I am having a back pain problem from past few days and my doctor has prescibed be these medicines. The pain is from back to thigh going down to the foot. My doctor is out of town. And i am not getting it that how many times i have tp take the medicine. Please help me. Also from the last two medicine which i take in a day i feel sleepy. Why so ?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. The gabapentin in the last medicine is known to cause this issue. It is advised to take it in the night itself after food. You can take a pain killer additionally along with these like a tab. Zerodol -P twice a day for 2 days. Consult a orthopedician in person for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Gabapin me is causing sleep. Take that medicine in night only. Also start taking Tab Voveran 75 mg twice daily . Pain will be gone hopefully