Back pain on right side and swelling
Having severe back pain on right side and there is swelling as well. There is pain sometimes on spine as well. The pain is very pinching

Get yourself checked by an Orthopedic surgeon for spine and hip region alignment, muscle tightness and other issues. Based on that medication and physiotherapy will be prescribed.
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true