Back pain in my back side
Pain in my back like slip disc I don't know I want good doctor 85xxxxxx51 please guide me what is best option for me.
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Consult Ortho surgeon and get investigated. Try and find a good Ortho surgeon near U. Can use Practo
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?