Back pain in morning

I'm 10 months pp had c section. Had mild back pain from 4 months and now it has increased to a level I can't sit for more than 15 to 20 mins. I always want to lay down. Feels like ice cold in the back and at mornings I can't get up back is so stiff. The whole day, I get back aches by lifting baby or bending down. How to reduce the pain ?

Doctor Answers (3) on Back pain in morning

Back pain is the commonest complaint one has during and after pregnancy..... Certain exercises are suggested during pregnancy to avoid it.... Your back has been facing a good amount of stress all this while..... You need to give rest to your spine and perform some exercises which can be suggested by a physio near your area after an evaluation of your spine status.....
Dear Madam, First we need to find the exact cause of back pain We need to do 1. Clinical Examination 2. Radiology Please consult a neurosurgeon
Normally during pregnancy the ligaments stretch significantly in order to accommodate the baby. Significant weight gain places a lot of stress on the back. It's likely that lifting and caring the baby is continuing to make the back worse. Since you are feeding the baby it is best to avoid medicines as far as possible. If the pain is unbearable you can take pain crocin tablets. Massaging the back, warm compresses can help relax the muscles of the back. Avoid bending forward as far as possible. It seems to me that the origin of pain is from one of the discs. If pain persists or increases, you may need to visit the nearest ortho surgeon. If pain subsides, you will have to do core body stretching and strengthening exercises.