Back pain

I m having chronic lower back pain.Sometimes it starts from hips and go down towards toe and sometimes in the centre.. consulted many times but still have this pain..it started in june 2015 ..plz suggest smthng

Doctor Answers (2) on Back pain

Dr. Ravinder Kaur (P.T) Pune | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
U need to visit physiotherapist and get it properly checked to rule out the cause.basically our stabilizers I.e core muscles when they are weak we have backpain and it causes imbalance between back and abdominals.these exercises u need to do on regular basis to get permanent solution.
Dr. Anjana Gupta (P.T.) Delhi | Physiotherapist
Hi There can be many causes of backache and 90,% cases it is due to lmbalance of muscles and bad pistures. The strength of core muscles isvery important to hold the back straight. You consult a good physiotherapist she can guide you does and don't.. Takeproper 10 sessions of physiotherapy and follow exercise schedule religiously. You will be completely cured.