Back Pain..
Constant pain in the upper left side of the back where the shoulder joint ends.. Whenever I lift something heavy the pain increases.

Dr. Rishee Patel (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Anand

With this information it is difficult to help you, Could you please explain further like duration, is there any injury... It is better if you can consultants a Physiotherapist.
Pinky dutta
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, the information that you have given is very limited. do u carry a heavy backpack everyday, also if u do any exercises with weights, since when u r experiencing this pain, what is your job style etc. With the information that u have given I can just advice u to avoid doing those activities for few days which aggrevates your pain. If that area is warm than apply ice three times a day. Also avoid overhead acitivities. Plz give little detail information to guide u better.