Back pain and chest pain

Hello Doctors, From past few days I'm experiencing pain/pressure in my back, pressure on chest with some pricking pain and also pain in my fingers on both the hands and neck pain. I do NOT have cough, fever and vomiting. I'm just having cold from few days. ECG came out normal to rule out heart. Chest x-Ray and whole body check up was done 5 months ago and all were normal. Could this be due to poor posture or muscle strain. I use computer a lot with no support to my back. Can this be the reason? Should I take all the tests again or just follow some home remedies?

Doctor Answers (2) on Back pain and chest pain

Hello. Yes it is due to your posture as you have no back support while doing your work at computer. Get the supporting chair which is comfortable. Consult a good Homoeopathic doctor in your locality for a complete cure alongside the physiotherapy.
Dr. Manju Lihala Bangalore | General Physician
Your problem is because of working for long hours on the computer. You can see a physiotherapist and get treatment for your chronic pain. The physiotherapist should be able to guide you.