Back muscle pain

Hello, I am experiencing severe pain in the muscle below the right shoulder blade due to which I am experiencing the chest pain also. The pain is so severe that even the pain killers are not working and I am not able to sleep the whole night. Please help.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

A chest X-Ray must . For muscular pain tk physiotherapy treatment and strength exercise of spine best option for u
Dr. Sonia Talreja Dhawan PT
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi
Hello.. You need to have proper evaluation even if it seems to be a muscular pain.. Needs evaluation if it is due to some muscle tear or muscle overworked... You need to correct your posture... Try changing your mattress and pillow as well
Dr. Rohit Rathore (PT)
Physiotherapist 2 yrs exp Delhi
According to your given data . You have some postural related problem . The shoulder blade muscles and anterior chest muscles got tight and overstreched . (Upper cross syndrome) . Just go to PHYSIOtherapist for further treatment and postural correction.