Back and leg pain

I am having lower back pain and leg pain from past 2 yrs. It started from a niggle in the right hand side lower back at a particular point. Then it started paining in the right leg in thighs and calf. Now pain is more when I sit for long and also while climbing stairs. Now the pain is complete lower back and both the legs. I have tried a lot of doctors but nobody has been able to diagnose it properly. Please advise.

Doctor Answers (3) on Back and leg pain

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
If ur job long sitting then that would be muscular and due to bad posture create sciatica pain and nw with back and leg's OK strain full back tk physiotherapy treatment for few days SWD tens ultrasonic therapy and stretching exercise if ur job is no long sitting then MRI must
U need to get MRI for proper diagnosis.. bt described there so i could guess u might b have IVDP disc buldge.. L2-L5.. major at might b L4-5. Bt pain is realiging frm L to S.. That affecting the nerve irritation to sciatica and femoral nerve.. u should have physioterapy sessions continuesly still normal.. if u will care about this, sure u will b better.. dnt neglect the pain.. must follow the physiothetapy and ortho dr.. Hope u get well soon. Thanks.. Tc
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello,you may need MRI of LS spine to diagnose the problem , it could be disc herniation compressing on nerve roots that's why you having back pain and leg pain. ... consult orthopedic surgeon with MRI scan .Even if you have any other problem MRI will help in diagnosing it .