Back acne problem
I go for the waxing at my back at that time no issue was found and after 2 days I have so many acne on my back. Please give me some solution and it is very painful

You might be having a post waxing folliculitis or it may be co-incidental acne breakouts. Provide with photos so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly. No need to worry. Its absolutely treatable.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance
Don't worry...you are suffering from irritant contact dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
It’s called Pityrosporum folliculitis. It’s a commonly occurring fungal infection affecting the hair follicles which occurs a few days after waxing. You can consult your dermatologist regarding the same.
Send pics