Baby feeding pattern
My one month baby feeds from morning in short time like 20 to 30 min. Sometimes 15 minutes. And sleeps In the night like 8 pm or 11 pm he takes one hour staring things, crying, latching and pushing me, again crying. This continues. He looks very hungry and cries. Dont know y he pushes when eating again ask for feed immediately Night recently hea been active and stay whole night. Why he takes longer time to feed at night?? Why pushes me when hes hungry and cries?? Sometimes i feel milk less but sometimes i cn see milk in mouth or cough

Hello , how is the milk flow , is der enough milk for u . If not start giving formula milk. Babies shld sleep minimum of 2 hrs aftr each feed.
I feel like he is not Getting enough milk. Start formula milk .
Continue breast milk with formula milk