7 months baby poop 6 time
MY 7 months old baby poops immediately after feed. We are feeding her diet chart includes cerelac and milk. But she poops immediately after she was feeded. Is that normal or any problem pls answer me I am so worried

Pooing after every feed is especially common if you're breastfeeding your baby. It's a sign that your baby is getting plenty of milk. As your baby’s stomach fills up, the milk stimulates her digestive tract, giving her the urge to do a poo.  As long as your baby's poos are soft and easy to pass, there's no cause for concern. However, your baby may have diarrhea if:  her poo is very runny she is pooing more often, or passing larger amounts than normal the poo is explosive or spurts out of her bottom