AVN OF BOTH HIPS
AVN OF GRADE 3IN RIGHT HIP AND GRADE 2 IN LEFT . I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT STEM CELL THERAPY , TIME REQUIRED AND COST. CAN IT CURE COMPLETLY?

Upload Xray n MRI pics .....better consult an orthopedist for further discussion
Yes it will be helpful I have done quite a few cases all are doing well we take bone marrow aspirations and send for stem cells in second stage we inject Kindly contact me
Can try PRP.. Or Stem Cell Therapy. But all depends on Hip Joint Status and Femoral Head Changes, wether we can salvage the hip or not. Share MRI and Xrays. Consult Online.
Total hip replacement only, Don't waste time and money on other options. Can NOT cure AVN by other means.
Stem cell therapy is in research stages only. Not many positive results so far. And it is not going to completely reverse your problem. Think carefully before you intend to start any new method of treatment,as there is no medicine or alternative pathies so far for this problem.