Attention deficiancy
I have a hard time focusing on anything at all. I have tonns of projects that I started but never completed. One of my friend who is currently on A.D.D. medications advised me to visit a psychiatrist, he believes I have A.D.H.D. I also have anger episodes. I don't think personally I have any problem, I just feel I'm lazy. But I'd like to know if I should get myself checked just in case.
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Well you certainly exhibit symptoms of attention deficit disorder. There is a scale on attention deficit disorder in adults on Internet. You can use this scale. Visit to a psychiatrist may help In further delineating the problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.