Attent deficit disorder
Last 13 years I am suffering from attention deficit disorder. Due to this I am finding difficulty to do anything even and not able to decide anything. Making mistakes several times. It makes me streesfull and fearful. I am taking medication also. But not getting much relief. Pls help me.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Counselling Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Very good that you have already consulted a dr. I beleive that you should also visit a Psychologist and understand your actual problems for you anxiety and learn to handle it by yourself rather than other depencies.
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, you need to get into a habit of physical exercise first. this will help you in sustaining attention. also try yoga and meditation. take care
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, besides the medication also engage in healthy lifestyle techniques of regular exercise, meditation, recreation, healthy sleep & eating habits. This shall greatly help in improving your anxiety. Also seek regular counseling to help with your anxiety, indecisiveness amongst other things. Good luck!