Aphthous Ulcer
This problem of mine started from last 3-4yrs. I am getting recurrent aphthous ulcer every now and then. This appears spontaneous and resolve after a week or two. Like previously i used to get once in 5months approx, but now it has increased in its frequency..i get it once in every 2months or so. Currently am having a ulcer in my upper gingival area. To mention my general conditions are all ok. Plz help me. How to get rid of this? Is there any particular treatment for this? Other than symptomatic treatment.

Hello, Recurrent aphthous stomatitis is a common condition in which round or ovoid painful ulcers recur on the oral mucosa. Cause is still unclear, probably genetic , Doctor may prescribe corticosteroid , Treatment may require prolonged use of systemic corticosteroids,intralesional injection can be done
Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
Pls take SM fibro capsule 1 B.d. for 1 month after meals and then tell me the results you get