Ulcer white part healed but still Red.
My father had a major aphthous ulcer which started healing within 2 weeks, now the area is reddish and the feeling in that area is that which we get after drinking soda/carbonated beverages. Shared before and after pictures of the ulcer. Should Rexadine- M gel be continued or will the reddish tinge and the feeling which we get in the mouth after drinking soda go away on its own? Please check the photos.

Along with that diet should be modified to know more. .....consult online through Practo, let me know if, I can help you to find out best solution for it. Thanks!

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Use orasite gel that affected area and also gargle with povidone iodine and if orasite gel is not available then use your own gel.
Continue Rexidine- M or Metrohex gel for 7 more days.
Continue with treatment progress is good
Can use rexidin m forte for few more days until fully resolved.