Anxious Please advise
I suddenly start thinking that things are against me, get angry easily and for a silly reason fight with anyone and cry a lot and then my body starts shivering. I start shaking my hands very fast. What are these symptoms

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issue/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
Here are some things to do every day: Exercise - This is the best way to conquer depression. It’s hard to “think your way out of depression.” But if you engage your body, you will feel better. Meditate - There are so many forms of meditation and some of them are really easy. The benefits of meditation are endless too. Here’s an introduction to meditation I wrote. Learn to breathe deeply - Make a routine of breathing deeply into your belly. This relaxes both the body and mind. I do this whenever I start to feel anxious, fearful, depressed or really any negative emotions. Get out in nature - Nature just makes you feel at peace Walk outside Express yourself creatively - Write, draw, paint, dance, sing, design…etc. Whatever medium you prefer. Creative expression helps with moving any stuck or negative energy. Help someone else - Make someone’s day, give someone a compliment…etc. This takes the focus off of yourself. Plus, helping people feels good. Focus on gratitude - FEEL gratitude in your heart for everything in your life. Even if the only thing you can think of is being alive, that’s more than enough to feel gratitude. Hope those helped :)
Are these symptoms episodic or persistent?
Provide further details online to me and get a treatment