Anxiety , stress
I Stammer since my childhood but i had improve too much but earlier i cannot able to speak attendance in my class so i was very much depressed and feel anxious and stressful all time and i only think how unable i am that i cannot speak attendance so i started to bunk college and now it is not possible for me to attend attendance class . What should i do ??? I cannot understand i think it is the end of my future

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi,  I  belief due to some Incident in your childhood  you could have developed this stammering.  It is easily curable .Hence do consult a Counsellor in your city and live a confident and successful  lofe.
Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

Please visit Dr Shazia who is a clinical psychologist in lucknow. She will be of great help. You may not need medicines.
Priyadarshi Srivastava
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Lucknow
You are having social anxiety disorder. Antidepressants will help you a lot