Anxiety, overthinking
I don't like to go outside..i am an overweight...i spend all my day watching youtube videos and playing games...have lost interest in everything...i am always angry...

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

First of all  ... go offline. Then see what you have to do. Clean your cupboard.. arrange magazines and see whose bday/anniversary  is coming .. talk to people. Get out have fresh air and rain..
Dr. Swapna Patker
Psychologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Every body goes through some or the other mental block in life. this phase is not permanent. it will go. You need to get out of your routine and plan your lie. meet a life coach or meet a counsellor. You just need proper mentoring.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Counselling Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What do you otherwise do young man... I am definetely sure that you must have passed out some degree and eligible to work somewhere... Please with effort and push from your side try to get a job first, then automatically all the other mentioned problems of yours would get resolved by itself...

Hello There. I can understand your concern. why don't you hang out with your friends? watch youtube videos once in a while. go out frequently. you should interact with people more.. have a high protein diet, drink lots of water, and exercise regularly and get your weight in check. always sitting around a computer screen will just worsen your health. kindly consult a psychiatrist for counselling. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.