Anxiety disorder
Am suffering with Anxiety disorder symptoms...unnecessery worrying,fearing,difficult to talk,Heart beating is fast when am tentioned,Thinking too much,not intrested to Work,Cant concentrate,Too much sleeping day and night,Low energy,angryness,emotional mood,Fast angryness,Unwanted thoughts,handwashing,over neatness,Not intrested to go out of my area,what is symptoms is this pls let me know

U can take telephonic sessions this is anxiety I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "juhi parashar -psychotherapist " for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Dear Sir The symptoms that you have described can occur in many mental health disorders like anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorde or depression. Sometimes, physical health conditions like thyroid abnormality can worsen the symptoms.please see a psychiatrist for a detailed evaluation and further management. Treatment depends on the outcome of assessment and usually consists of medications as well as psychological therapy Many people in similar situation are able to come out of it with proper treatment and support. Thanks Regards Dr Ankita Mishra
In Obsessive compulsive disorder , repetitive thoughts & actions are seen. They should be taking up more than 1 hr/day of your time & affecting your personal, social & work life. Depression is often seen with ocd. consult a psychiatrist for treatment asap.
consult psychiatrist