Anxiety depression
Sir I am diabetic and BP patient under control but I had a depression and anxiety and insomnia last 15 years. My doctor prescribed nexito 10 and sulphitac 50 . It is in control but regular use of clonazepam 0.5 from last 15 years left my memory  in poor state like forget the things . So I request to advise on this.

Hi, For a personalized management plan,  connect on the given link :      https://linktr.ee/abhinavtewari Whats@pp available on nine four one five three nine four three seven nine Kind Regards, Dr Abhinav Tewari MBBS (A.I.I.M.S., New Delhi) MD (Psychiatry) (A.I.I.M.S., New Delhi)
It is Benzodiazepine dependence, which needs to be treated like deaddication
consultation with psychiatrist
Clonazepam use long term isn’t advisable as it can cause dependency however it is unlikely to be causing memory loss/ forgetfulness
Kindly review back with your treating psychiatrist for a more detailed evaluation to understand the cause for memory problems
Hello, I think you should ask your own Psychiatrist since he knows your case tell him about the forgetfulness I am sure he will add some medication to counteract the side effects