Anxiety depression
I am constantly stressed out with situations with seen small to others. Matters such as money health studies lackoffriends etc stress me out very much. I have digestion problems, thyroid, hairloss and i am most of the time unhappy. I hate being around people. Being alone makes me sad that i dont have anyone to talk to. Kindly let me know on how to deal with the stress and anxiety i always face while doing any work.

Ms. Snigdha Mishra
Counselling Psychologist 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hello, What you are calling/ naming stress may be a mental health diagnostic condition. I'm saying may be, because the formation you have given is insufficient to make a diagnosis. However, it is appreciable that you are able to concretely identify areas of worry or concern. It is advisable that you seek assistance from a trained psychotherapist/ psychologist. If you are in an area where there is none. You can take help from someone who is good with online therapy.. Please feel free to get in touch personally, someone from my office will definitely guide you to a trained therapist.
Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What made u to hurt yourself very badly like this from ur childhood? !!! What made u to stop talking to others in those days  Which is itself bothering u now. See the conflict ,    You don't want to be around people yet you feel lonely because you do not have anybody around.!!!!!! I would suggest you to visit a Psychologist in your city and have a clarity about yourself and handle your situations on a day to day basis.
Dr. Udayan Bhaumik
Psychiatrist 2 yrs exp Mangalore

What you have described shows significant anxiety.You seem to have a generalized spectrum of anxiety which needs both medicines and psychological techniques along with yoga and meditation.You need to visit a psychiatrist and a psychologist.