Anxiety,counting always
Sir my age 26 I have the problem of have shaking,always seeing kms while bike riding,always checking how many fruits der in a tree counting , always calculating many please help me in

Is there a constant need to count to count or calculate about which you are distressed, want to give up but not able to do so due to related anxiety or fear that something terrible would happen. If yes, then  Obsessive compulsive disorder needs to be considered.
You may need to visit a psychiatrist who would ask you a few more details to come to a diagnosis.
Dear friend, Need more details for further diagnosis. As for now, you are counting always means there is no specific thing you calculate. You randomly count everything that come across your way. You need to calm down your mind make priorities. Feel free to contact us fir further help and guidance. Wishes
Learn and follow relaxation techniques