Anxiety and panic attacks
From 1 month I am getting anxiety attacks at night, having a heavy feeling and not able to sleep properly. I've started getting negative thoughts oftenly and i don't know how to help. Sometimes because of heavy depression i've also tried suicidal attempts. I've also been through depression 2 years back, that time i helped myself somehow, but this time am not being able to do so. Please help! I want to get rid of it.

Hi the way ur expressing u have symptoms of mixed episode  (anxiety + Depression ) it's better u consult any psychiatrist personally ASAP and get ur evaluation done properly it's for ur own safety and wellbeing tc Dr Ankit Patel Psychiatrist Pune