Anxiety and panic attack when going to s
When I go to sleep, woke up on any minor sound. Thereafter can't sleep properly. Feeling anxious and in panic. Do not want to take medicine. Is there any therapy which can eliminate the anxiety. I always visit doctor for minor or no problem.

Heyy I can help you better with further treatment course needed. U can connect me via whatsapp on seven zero eight two zero two two zero six two.
Hello, Greeting to you. I am a specialist in Treating anxiety disorders of all types: Panic disorder, health anxieties, generalised anxiety disorders, ocd etc. I have experience in treating clients in India and globally. Have worked in the mental health sector in Singapore for 8years now. Many patients feel that only Therapy like counselling or CBT will help them recover, but that’s a myth. When you have anxiety of any type that either leads to uncontrollable thoughts or uncontrollable bodily sensations you need medicine management also along with therapy. Once the anxieties and thoughts are in controlled range then therapy can work the best. You can try, Homeopathy, totally natural yet effective. There will b no side effects and non-habit forming. I have shown successful results in many cases of health anxiety and panic.
Book a consultation online or face to face as convenient
Holistic approach, treating the underlying fears or emotions is important to get the best possible recovery
You can go for therapy with a clinical psychologist.