Anxiety and overthinking
How to stop overthinking and anxiety it causes headaches but I can't control it, i cannot sleep properly because see weird dreams and when I wake up in the morning my head starts paining. What should I do

First list out what are you overthinking about What are the fear insecurities And let's start working on it CBT SESSIONS Wil help you immensely Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online
Need proper history
consult Psychiatrist
Your complaints are suggestive of some anxiety related disorder but requires further evaluation. Overthinking and anxiety could be due to some internal or external factor which could be resolved with treatment.
Consult a psychiatrist for further management
Till then try some mindfulness techniques and start light physical exercise.
There is no simple solution to anxiety disorder. You require to be evaluated thoroughly before a treatment plan can be made for you
Anxiety is a serious problem, Consult a psychiatrist for getting treatment for it