Anxiety and muscle mass reduced
Why my panic and heart palpitation and mental clarity not yet cured even i tried past one year, due to this my muscles mass reduced i don't know Whyy. I tried amisulpride, placida, paroxetine, etizolam, clonazepam, buspirone, nothing works why..

Hi I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "the Cloud Door" for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
That's quite a list of different medications you have provided here. We need to first talk here (online) or in person to achieve a proper history & mental status examination Then only we can address the 'Cure' part
in interim continue with your current medicine as it as
consult me immediately
Hello Friend.. I advice you to go for Homoeopathic medicins which helps you to give permanent solution. "Deep Homoeopathic Clinic will help you to come out from this problem... We tre with Homoeopathic medicins which has no side effects along with few counsellings session along few diet corrections.. Considering your problem we conduct online consultations and counsellings session with medicins provided through our courier services. Happy to help you. Regard Dr Poonam
It's difficult to tell WHY you're not getting relief. Reasons can be many - ongoing stressor , non compliance to medicine , inadequate doses, underlying medical condition, not practising BT.
Detailed history and evaluation needed. PL consult someone else / take second opinion.
Need some details to help you. Chat me personally.
Hi Sir Thanks for seeking help here. All anxiety disorder can not be controlled by medication. Let's say this,  what ever medication you mentioned...all of them are not for anxiety and none of them are 100 efficacious. So lot of factors are there for maintaining anxiety. Organic cause like... Thyroid, Diabetes, cardiac illnesses, pure vegetarian diet. CBT is a treatment not this this. When This is not organic cause start CBT regularly. Do yoga n exercise.
you may consult with me for any other assistance.
More details of history required. It could be anxiety disorder- hypochondriasis.
Send detailed history
Consult a psychiatrist

How to reduce body mass index