Anxiety and depression
I have anxiety problems and sometimes I feel depressed. I feel choked. I also get constant headaches.

Are you Comparing yourself with others and unhappy about yourself?!!  Are you feeling good low because  of that or for some other reason!!! In any case,  when you share your feelings for and situations to a professional,  you might get a clarity.
Do consult a psychologist.
Hi dear It is important to understand what causes you the anxiety, what are the fears that drag you to these feelings. Try and talk to someone in your family and friends, and consult a psychologist personally to understand your concerns and fruitful treatment.