Anxiety & Panic
I'm suffering from anxiety & panic and it's vague physical symptoms since 6 months. Now it is bothering me all 24x7. Should I visit a doctor & start medication? Or medicine is harmful as many people say that Anxiety medicines are lifelong & have many side effects.

We can achieve complete control of your symptoms with certain medicines. Once symptoms are in remission we can try stoping the medicine. No need to take for long time.
Please visit a Counselling Psychologist to determine the severity of your anxiety and panic attacks. This is not true, anxiety medicines are not life long. However a session with a Counselling Psychologist would be best to help you move forward.
Visit a Counselling Psychologist
You can get in touch with me.
You consult and take treatment, you will be better
Consult Psychiatrist