I am scared to go to work. Start shivering even at even thinking of it. This has happened before during my exams in college n CA exams. I went blank n cud no go for paper. I have joined a company 3 months back after break of 1.5 years. Come home late, cannot give time to daughter, work from home. I don't want to live such life. Last year also left job in 3 months as did not like profile. Have guilt feeling in my mind always, bad things happened to me at young age don't want my daughter to go thru. My parents have been working, they couldn't give me time, I wish to take care of my family but husband says earn money it's help for me. But I do not want to do such stressful job. Cannot sleep. Scared of everything around me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Anxiet,depression,

You have a lot of personal issues which indicate that you have gone through a lot in your life. Or may be you have poor coping skills, you cannot deal with stress. You have low self esteem and lots of inbuilt anxiety, conflicts inside you. You should consult a psychiatrist who may refer you to a good psychologist for improving your personality. He may give some medications also after assessment.