Anus region itching problem
In Anal region I am having itching & pain, i got operated earlier around 17 yrs back but feeling iteration

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for anal itching and pain to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819      055014

+149
Chat with a doctor
HELLO, OINTMENT XYLOCAIN GEL/ LIDOCAINE/+TAB BETNOVATE N LOCALY IN 2:1 RATIO. TWO TIMES A DAY. CONSULT A GENERAL SURGEON IF REQUIRED. OK.
What kind of surgery it was consult nearest physician or surgeon