Ant. Shoulder dislocation
I dislocated my right shoulder an year ago due to a road accident. After which i went through physiotherapy. I do have a good range of motion, yet i feel its weak. There are clicking sounds and i need to move it to click the joints every 30 mins or it gets uncomfortable. Please let me know what can I do to bring it back to normal. Thanks in advance

Dr. Chandrakanthan (PT)
Physiotherapist 17 yrs exp Chennai
It seems that your rotator cuff muscles are weak and you need to strengthen it properly and the clicking sounds are not a big problem... It may be due to muscle imbalance...consult a sports Physio or me at MyoKare physiotherapy and rehabilitation centre..