Frozen shoulder
My father is suffering from frozen shoulder so please suggest any medication or treatments that he can use.
102 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Biswajit Dutta Baruah
Orthopedic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹750 for 24 hrs

Thanks for asking me to respond. Frozen shoulders take about 18 months to resolve by themselves. Best would be to do exercises to prevent the shoulder from becoming stiff. A good physiotherapist can help with that. Your father needs pain meds if he has lot of pain. Sometimes pain may develop or prevent him from doing exercises. He will need meds for such situations as well. You will have to visit an ortho surgeon who can examine the shoulder and prescribe meds. I cannot prescribe meds as Practo prohibits me from doing so. Good luck!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?