Shoulder pain

In cricket when i throw ball i get pain in my shoulder.. i feel for 5min like my hand is not connected with body..what to do

Doctor Answers (2) on Shoulder pain

Dr. Raviraj Francis Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Do you get pain when you do bowling action also...or is the pain limited to only throwing?? Do you get pain while doing any overhead activities? The line in which you said that you dont feel hand connected with shoulder for like 5 mins ...needs attention. Shoulder is a complex joint with lesser stability and needs to be throughly evaluated Get your Xrays of shoulder done Ultrasonography in shoulder conditions is very helpful in arriving to a accurate diagnosis. Presently it could be anything between Bicepetal to supaspinatus muscle tendinitis/ Rotator cuff tear Faulty mechanics or stabilty of scapula Subluxation of shoulder joint. Do you get yourself assessed at the earliest.
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello subluxation Dislocation Weakness of rotator cuff should be ruled out consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.