Ankolysing spondylitis

From the last 4months ,i am having pain in all my joints ..initially it started from knees and now it had overtaken my shoulders, elbows, spine,backbone,hibs,feets,fingers joints..and from last 3months my fingers are also have swelling..in my reports i have ankolysing spondylitis postive which is a kind of arthritis..dr.said its incurable...

Doctor Answers (2) on Ankolysing spondylitis

It is not curable But You can reduce the pains with 1. Tablets 2. Strict Diet control If you can share your (a) Fasting Glucose (b) Post Prandial Glucose (c) HbA1c (d) Blood Urea (e) Serum Creatinine (f) Lipid Profile reports I can tailor make the Diet Chart for you Also Mention your (a) Age (b) Weight (c) Height (d) Whether you take Non Vegetarian Food.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there....., Treatment for AS focuses on reducing pain and stiffness, preventing deformities and allowing for the continuation of normal activities. The options include: analgesics... NSAIDs are the recommended first-line treatment for AS. They help relieve the symptoms – pain and stiffness – that come with this condition.... DMARDs can alter the course of AS. Some patients who don’t respond well to NSAIDs may be given a traditional DMARD to reduce pain and swelling of the small joints of the hands or feet.....