Ankle pain

My father is suffering from ankle pain from very long time.he consulted some doctor but problem is still there?can you suggest me what to do?
views-icons 104 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anubhav Jain
General Physician 2 yrs exp Delhi
1. Hot and cold fomentation (sikai). Start with hot and end with hot. Do it for 5- 5 mins for 25 minutes for 3 times daily. 2. Take an oral med. 3. Physiotherapy For prescribing med, consult a doctor preferably a orthopedic. The doctor can examine your patient and will able to prescribe correct med keeping other factors in consideration ( age, kidney function )
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?