Ankle pain
My father is suffering from ankle pain from very long time.he consulted some doctor but problem is still there?can you suggest me what to do?

Dr. Anubhav Jain
General Physician 3 yrs exp Delhi
1. Hot and cold fomentation (sikai). Start with hot and end with hot. Do it for 5- 5 mins for 25 minutes for 3 times daily. 2. Take an oral med. 3. Physiotherapy For prescribing med, consult a doctor preferably a orthopedic. The doctor can examine your patient and will able to prescribe correct med keeping other factors in consideration ( age, kidney function )