Amniotic fluid index 6.5
Sir/madam, As 29th week started & yesterday we have done monthly checkup & findout low in amniotic fluid, please suggest us implications of this & is required us to admit in hospital, I'm attaching my report for reference thanks in advance

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi Practo  user, Afi low is really  concerned  thing, you take advice as your gynaecologist telling you. Take argin satchets two times a day in water , its amino acids so it mostly increases the fluid levels.Check out your blood pressure ,some time it occurs due to that. Watch out for leaking also. Good luck.
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Obstetrician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Ht, also start about 400 ml coconut water per day.
Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Patna

Yes...ur AFI is very low.severe oligohyramnios can cause foetal distress .please get admitted for iv fluids and medicines.chances are less but there is still possibility thstAFI increases.
Dr. Guninder kaur
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Yes low fluid is thing for concern. I suggest u to go for another scan from a different  place. If the reports are same . Better to get admit for fluids and other medications