Am having Neck pain
I am having severe neck pain sometimes unable to tolerate and due to that I am turn right and left please do suggest me wat to do

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

May be muscular problem but a X-Ray must and tk physiotherapy treatment for relief and avoid toward bending

Hello there we understand your pain and how you feel with that pain. But it is a condition in with it needs a specialist opinion for your help and you need to consult orthopedic doctor. For you help. Jus plot one doctor of your locality and seek his Joel for your help. And before that you need to do stretching of your neck and also apply heat packs 4 Times in a day. And apply it for 3 days. Thank you