Always thinking cant slp
Dr . From the last month I can't sleep well everyday I weke up around 5am And I little disturbed whole day thinking and keep tokeing with myself I can't understand what is happening with me I am to worry for my family and personal realisations . I my always tokeing with myself Feeling alone . And get angry on everyone without any reason. Some times my mud was good and some time get angry and crying. And thinking about hurt myself Some time's when I driveing bike and thinking that get accident with any vehicle. I mean go for suicide. When feeling alone and tension I go on roof of house and in my mind though for jump from roof Always thinking for die I feel I have no reason to live

Do u feel that you missed love and care at your childhood for some reasons?!!!! Or Is your expectations from people is not fulfilled?!!! To get a clarity about your and your thoughts do consult a Psychologist in your city and get it resolved.
Please consult a clinical psychologist at earliest.
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Since when are you having such thoughts ? Is it also since once month or before that? You need counselling and also some medicines. Kindly consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hi, please do consult a Psychiatrist at the earliest. You have suicidal thoughts and this needs to be addressed immediately by the Psychiatrist. Please do not ignore this. You seem to be suffering from Depression, however a detailed evaluation in person by the Psychiatrist will be required. Depression affects our perceptions and hence everything may seem like it is hopeless and you may not see the purpose of living. With medication and/or counseling you can start seeing things in a different way and feel much more capable of handling life stresses. Medication will also help you sleep better and relax . Your mood swings, anger etc. can easily be handled by medication. With counseling you can then address those deep rooted fears and faulty perceptions that cause you to feel this way! Life can be beautiful if you wish! Seek help immediately. Hope this helps, All the Best!
Start with Homoeopathic treatment. For 1st 15 days..take IGNATIA 1M.. 4 PILLS 3 TIMES DAILY. FOR NEXT 7 DAYS..TAKE Calc. Carb. 1M 4 pills 3 times daily. Come after taking these homoeopathic pills.
avoid being alone.

What is cognitive thinking