cancer-icon

Advice needed

I have persistent symptoms since a month similar to that of ovarian cancer. - bloating and fullness - pelvic pain - low back and leg pain - bowel issues - increased vaginal discharge Being unmarried, I only underwent abdominal sonography and not transvaginal one. My gynaecologist gave me some antibiotics and pain killer. But there is no improvement in my health. I want to be sure, what exactly it is. What steps should I take?

Doctor Answers (2) on Advice needed

Dr. Shubham Jain Delhi | Surgical Oncologist
The symptoms you describe are vague and could be due to various causes. Please share the ultrasound report for further advise
Dr. Sandeep Nayak Bangalore | Surgical Oncologist
The symptoms that you are suffering from are nonspecific and could be due to any pelvic problem. You have already undergone ultrasound. But you have not shared the report. If you have persistent symptoms your doctor could consider a CT scan. If that doesn't solve the issue the last step would be diagnostic laparoscopy. I idea is to diagnose and treat the cause.