homeopath-icon
Adult acne
Hi ,  I have  acne on my face cheeks and forehead , I have been using pimple creams and also had antibiotics for a month and half . But still my acne not going and they occurs more red sometimes.

Acne or pimples is a common skin condition frequently seen in young individuals during teenage and youth years. This occurs mainly due to the action of hormones on the oil glands in the skin. The draining ducts of the oil glands get blocked and hence they are not able to drain the oil secretion. The oil and cells inside the blocked gland form a perfect environment for the growth of Propionibacterium acnes (the organism responsible for acne). Thus, it results in the formation of pimples or acne. Acne usually occurs on the face, chest, back, shoulders and neck. It is one of the most common skin conditions. Although acne is not a serious threat to the health, yet it can lead to scarring and disfigurement of the face that can have a significant impact on the patient. Acne is a dynamic conditions triggered by multiple factors such as hormones, food, climate, irregular lifestyle and stress. The homeopathic medicines for acne or pimples are chosen on the basis of the underlying causes and factors which lead to or increases acne. There are about 20 most common medicines to choose from, for acne. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Acne is occur due to some hormonal changes ,dust deposition in face ,oily face , eating junk food is the major cause of the acne ,stress also But in homeopathy have very good results it remove the acne and as well as remove the cause which is lying under the skin
face your wash with plain water, drink lots of water,eat healthy diet ,remove stress
To prevent pimples, eat fresh fruits, green vegetables, drinking plenty of water should be an essential part of your routine and intake of oily fried foods, an excess of sugar-salt should be avoided. Don't peal pimples, as they tend to leave scars. Stop using soap on face. Instead take a spoon of milk, add a pinch of turmeric (haldi). Mix n apply on face with the help of cotton. Leave for a few minutes then wash off. Apply moisturizer like coconut oil. For swollen pimples, gently apply ice for a minute or so. Just don't keep the ice on so long that it irritates your skin. Tea tree oil can kill bacteria. Some people use it to treat minor skin irritations, including acne. There isn't much research on how effective it is, but tea tree oil is safe to put directly on your skin in a diluted form. Try it on a small area first to make sure you don't have an allergic reaction. Simple Honey Mask Before applying this mask, rinse your face with warm water to open up pores. Then apply honey and leave it on the skin for 30 minutes. Rinse the honey off with warm water; then rinse again with cold water to close the pores. Yeast and Yogurt Mask for Oily Skin Oily skin is prone to acne, and this home remedy can reduce excess oil and help clear acne. To make the mask, combine 1 teaspoon of brewer's yeast with a little plain yogurt to create a thin mixture. Apply it thoroughly to all the oily areas and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water; then use cold water to close the pores. For permanent cure you need constitutional medicines, for that I need detailed case history.
Acne can be due to many causes, u can share your snaps and consult online for detail case study , accordingly ll guide you
Mam send the picture of face and Homoeopathic treatment can resolve the problem without any side effects
you need to consult me online and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Homoeopathy works great in terms of skin conditions. Hom meds are steroid and toxic chemicals free.Contact through practo for case discussion.
Hello dear If u want real guidance and relief. Pay my consultancy charge. U will get 24 hours of genuine guidance and advice. We will even have telephonic conversation. & My fees are affordable. Regards Dr.Moiz Nasir
Hello , local application wont help you , we need to correct underlying cause  , homeopathy is best without anyside effects .
avoid oily spicy food , hve healthy life style and homeopathic medication will help.
Hello I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you. Share more details. We have very good results in acne treatment
consult me online I will send you medicine through courier
Acne at this age are related to lot of issues other than infection. It can have hormonal or stress or poor sleep weakness or fatigue in the background. Homeopathic treatment focus on correct cause and provide complete cure at the earliest before there are scars on face. Hence we prevent the need for any scar treatment later. Can consult online or call.