Adjacent gum is moving
I got my wisdom tooth removed 4 weeks ago now the gum of the adjacent molar is hanging and moving and there is a swelling but no pain is it worried

Hello, this might be normal healing but u need to confirm if there is any problem involved. You can reach out to me with pictures by booking a consultation with me.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Please share the pic and consult the nearest dentist
Hello Please visit the dentist for physical evaluation
Hello! Kindly attach pic for better suggestions
Consult to nearest dentist so she/ he can see the situation and make the proper decision regarding your problem .
Hi, Please visit the dentist for a review. Also share picture to get a better idea and to answer your query.