Acute hair fall

I had dengue two months back now from last 20 days i m getting huge hair fall. After consulting with dermatologist i am taking Adgain and vb7 hair capsules from last 15days but no result, Same ammount of hair fall.Also using Creastim lotion. can let me know how many days this hair fall will be there or how can i get rid of it?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. One - two month of hair fall usually relates to an acute cause or sometimes the beginning of a chronic cause. Your hair fall could be related to a condition called telogen effluvium and is most likely as a result of dengue? Are there any acute stressors, any unusual problems? It settles in few months time even without any treatment. You should have a healthy diet and good sleep.
Further authentic information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.