Acne problem
I've never had more than 1 pimple in a month. I have moderately oily skin and through this lockdown, I've got many pimples and every week a new one appears. Can you please suggest something for relief?

The treatment of acne differs according to the grade of involvement. Some people have more oilyness on the face which results in breakouts. After completing treatment for controlling the active breakouts, tablets can be stopped and creams need to be continued to prevent recurrence. Diet and lifestyle modifications are also important. Please don't do any self treatment such as over the counter Steroid creams. Don't burst the pimples with your fingers as it can result in ugly scars. The marks and pores left behind after the pimples heal can also be treated. Please send your photos through online consult option for detailed prescription and diet advice.,
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hello dear. Given the humid weather of Delhi, acne breakouts are common. Kindly consult online for proper evaluation and detailed prescription Alternatively, you can visit my clinic in Delhi
Consult online
Avoid sweet and oily foods
Every  person gets  one or more  spurts  of acne vulgaris  sometimes  in the  life. At present  your  aim should be  to  get proper  advice  and control it  fast. You  can  get  scars if u don't  act now. So please  go for online consultations with  practo  and take  proper  treatment